Welcome to the official website of
The Long Beach Zombie Fest and Infamous Zombie Walk
The Annual 2018 Long Beach Zombie Fest will be held October 19-21, at the Rainbow Lagoon in Long Beach, California. Long Beach Zombie Fest scares up a hell of a good time in truly macabre fashion with an assortment of activities for the whole family to enjoy. You're invited to shuffle your corpses to Long Beach for three days of fun this Halloween season. The infamous Zombie Walk in Long Beach will be taking place all three days, too. Costumes are encouraged, but not mandatory. COME DEAD OR ALIVE!
DON'T HAVE A COSTUME? Halloween is a classic holiday for getting things done at the last minute, if at all. Long Beach Zombie Fest takes the stress out of costume shopping by providing a team of killer Hollywood artists from Cinema Makeup School to turn you into a flesh-eating zombie. This service is completely free, too.
The Zombies are Coming...
Join hordes of rotting revelers for Long Beach’s annual zombie outbreak, a THREE DAY invasion of undead music and horror for all ages! This apocalyptic festival is a jam-packed day of live entertainment and a horde of other fun activities. With costume and brain contests for all ages and stages of decay, and of course, thousands of Zombies, it would be horrific to miss this jam-packed event.
- Haunted maze with a Interactive Zombie Outbreak Cage where you’re given 15 minutes to draw blood-curdling screams from your victims.
- Special Live Performance by the notorious DJ Ricky Rocks (Sat/Sun) @3PM
- Nightmares - an interactive maze.
- "HADES" the God of the Underworld - a Live American Alligator Exhibit by S.C.H.A.&R. Learn about alligator's powerful bite, what they eat, if they like zombies and much more. Watch, see and learn about one of the most fascinating animals to have made it into this age.
- The Altervision 3D Blacklight Experience - a super-fun immersive art installation that shoots you off to outer space - visually, that is. You won’t believe your eyes!
- Paramount Pictures presents Overlord (in theaters 11/9/18) Roaming Army Unit (Sat) along with giveaways and contest prizes (Fri-Sun)
- Paramount Pictures Overlord (in theaters 11/9/18) Costume Contest with $100 Gift Card (Sat) (see Highlights for Contest Details)
- Auzzy Blood sideshow stunts that will leave you in shock.
- FREE ZOMBIE MAKE-UP by Hollywood special effects make-up artists from Cinema Makeup School to help you look your gory worst FREE to all attendees.
- The Infamous Zombie Walk in Long Beach (all three days) Fri. @8PM, Sat. and Sun. @7:30PM
- Lightspeed Saber League matches and demonstration workshop
- Zombie Apocalypse Scavenger Hunt
- Dystopia Rising: SoCal presents Zombie Survival LARP (Live-Action Role Playing) - interactive attraction where you will try and survive against a continuous horde of Zombies.
- Wheel of Death
- Live 100+ Interactive Reptile Exhibit with a Fear Factor Attraction by S.C.H.A.R. that will push you to face your biggest fears.
- Thriller Workshop - for those who want to dance their rotten limbs off. Open to all skill levels that will teach you the infamous choreography seen in Michael Jackson’s Thriller video.
- Zombie Watusi Dance Contest by The Rhythm Coffin - Undead FUN for Everyone!
- Costume Contest (all three days) (see Highlights for Contest Details) w/Prizes
- Darin “Dangerous D” Malfi Ultimate Shock Show that tests the limits of the human body and is known for wild, cringe-worthy stunts.
- BRAINS Eating Contest (all three days - Kids and Adults) (see Highlights for Contest Details) w/Prizes
- Phantom Coaches Hearse Club
- Zombie Outbreak Response Team with Command Station and Squad Car
- Umbrella Corps of Los Angeles
- Exhibitors/Vendors featuring the Little Shop of Horrors Marketplace.
- Food Court with festival food and tasty treats for the hungry ghouls and gals, and adult beverages: Beer, Wine, Liquor drinks — “Screaming Zombie“ and Margaritas for our 21+ crowd; exclusive at our Zombie Bar
- AND MORE... (For Detailed Day to Day schedule with times see Schedule)
All guests get a FREE souvenir E-photo with admission! Don your gruesomest apparel and make-up – and don’t worry, we’ll have Cinema Makeup School special effects make-up artists on hand ready to give you a zombie transformations if you need help revealing your inner flesh-eater! FREE!
ZOMBIFICATION ZONE (FREE TO ATTENDEES) On a first-come, first-served basis - Cinema Makeup School, Hollywood's professional makeup school, will be providing their expert services FREE to all attendees who need assistance in finding their inner zombie! Founded in 1993, Cinema Makeup School has been providing students with the skills they need to become professional makeup and special effects artists for over 20 years. Their instructors are Emmy and Academy Award Winning makeup artists who bring their knowledge and expertise into the classroom. For more information, please visit www.cinemamakeup.com